The following list, though not inclusive are some of the services offered by the Occupational Health Department.
- Physicals: Pre and post hire employment, DOT and non DOT.
- Medical Exam Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination
- Immunization Clinics: Hepatitis B, Flu, Tuberculosis, Tdap
- Vaccinations: MMR, Hepatits B, Tdap and Flu
- Breath Alcohol Testing: DOT and non DOT
- Fit Testing with OSHA Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire
- Non-OSHA audio screening
- Urine Drug Collections: DOT and non DOT
- Vision Screening
- Workers Compensation: follow-up and treatment protocol
- Physical Capacity Screening
- Respiratory Therapy: Pulmonary Function Testing for employment baseline screening, diagnosis, and work monitoring
- Specific On-site Clinic Visits